What was she thinking????

Just a blog about my daily life, family, kids, cats. You never know what you might find!

1.08.2007

OUr newest addition

Ok, I took a while from the computer. Life for me gets really crazy around the holidays! (Sorry I haven't been visiting anyone else either!)

Things are getting back to normal.......but now we have another new family member! Her name is zoe and she is almost 6 months old. She is part shiz zue and part poodle...and weighs a wopping 8 pounds!

Just a short update for now, will blog more later!

Love and Hugs,
Jackie Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Blogger Kari said...

I was going to send a search party!!

Love you Weetie!!

me

3:22 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Cute Puppy!!!

9:00 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Great picture and what a cute puppy :). It was nice to have an update from you again.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Welcome back and congrats on your adorable new addition to your family :)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Dr. Deborah Serani said...

Adorable.

4:18 PM  
Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Stopping by to wish you a happy Valentine's Day, Jackie!!!

Love,
Sarah

12:16 PM  
Blogger for_the_lonely said...

Hey girl! I hope that you have been doing well! How are you and the kiddos? How's hubby? Hope all is well!

Love,
Sarah

9:49 PM  
Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

I sure do miss you!

9:44 AM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

1:41 PM  
Blogger Playground In My Mind said...

Cute, cute, cute. I have been visiting blogs again after a longgggggggg absence from blogging. So many of them about dogs. I just blogged bout my Bessie. It was a stressful holiday season, but I wouldn't trade it:) nothing like a good dog. Take care. ur family makes me smile. Renee

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home