What was she thinking????

Just a blog about my daily life, family, kids, cats. You never know what you might find!

11.01.2006

Happy Halloween....a bit late!



Just a few pics of the kids from Halloween last night. I took the kids out to trick or treat for just a bit. Man it was really cold here.....about 25 degrees with a wind chill of about 10! Yuck! We also went to our church and they recreated the book of Exodis (Moses) It was really cool!

I can't believe all that has gone on in one week! I am about half way done with the quilt for my sisters baby. It is really bright.
My great aunt passed away, and my grandma didn't want to go to the funeral alone....so Sunday afternoon I boarded a plane with her and went to Denver CO! I haven't flown in about 12 years so I was a bit scared. We came back Monday night......a short trip! The plane ride home was very bumpy and I thought I might toss some cookies..........but I held up ok!
This Sunday is the shower I am doing for my sister, so I want to get the quilt done by then!

Love and Hugs,
Jackie Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

THey look great Jackie :) Sorry for your loss. ((hugs)) xoxo melzie

10:35 PM  
Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

so sorry about your losses.
The kids are adorable.
Major hugs and hold your cookies in
Love
dianna

6:10 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

Super cute kiddos.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Dr. Deborah Serani said...

ADORABLE. OMG, so cute!!!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Great pictures Jackie and I hate bumpy plane rides. Sorry to hear about your loss.

4:28 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

precious :)

Sorry to hear of your loss. :(

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home