What was she thinking????

Just a blog about my daily life, family, kids, cats. You never know what you might find!

11.20.2006

Change

Why does everyone want things to change??? Yahoo's new mail, and now blogger????? Hummmmmmm. Maybe I am getting old, 'cuz I don't like it!!!! I tried the yahoo mail.........it was ok, but I swiched back to the old style. Just had to vent a bit.

Well, things as usual are busy around here. I am not caught up on laundry or dishes. I still have Christmas gifts to buy, and wrapping...........IT WILL GET DONE! I like to have everything for Christmas done by now! (Yes, I have issues!) I asked Ryan what he is going to ask Santa for. "A cars coloring book and some crayons" OK, THE KID HAS DOZENS! I did think that was cute though!

Brie finished her first AWANA book already and is about half way through the second! (I have no clue how she does it!) On award night Jayson took work off early and suprised her! It was really cute!

Ok, gotta go, lunch to make!

J

12 Comments:

Blogger Sean Carter said...

I have loads to finish!!Cards, gifts , the tree..lots more......
If you are looking out for some cool stuff u can jus peep into my Holiday Blog!!

3:14 AM  
Blogger Dr. Deborah Serani said...

I'm not someone who likes change, so count me out!

BTW, wishing you and yours a most wonderful Thanksgiving.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I don't deal with change very weel at all! ugh..

Happy ThanksGiving :)

8:29 AM  
Blogger Clare said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jackie. I hope you had a lovely day.

2:35 PM  
Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

Im like you I like the old way. I didn't update to the new blogger yet on my blog. Its too confusing!
Hope you had a great holiday
sending you love
dianna

7:53 AM  
Blogger for_the_lonely said...

I, too, prefer the old version of yahoo! change bothers me. LOL! :)

Great job Brie on AWANA! And Ryan is too cute for words!

Love ya,
Sarah

5:47 PM  
Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

Im not a big fan of change either! For that matter not a fan of wrapping either!
hope you are having a great holiday
Love
di

7:24 PM  
Blogger Dr. Deborah Serani said...

Sending early holiday greetings as I'll be away.....

1:30 PM  
Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

Merry Christmas Ladybug!
Love
dianna

8:32 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Merry Christmas Jackie.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Dr. Deborah Serani said...

It's 2007. Wanted to wish you a Happy New Year. Please blog again soon!

xo,
Deb

1:57 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Happy New Year and as Deb said, please blog again.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home