What was she thinking????

Just a blog about my daily life, family, kids, cats. You never know what you might find!

10.23.2006

Who paints there butt orange????

I got the funniest or maybe sickest email today from my friend Kari! It said Happy Halloween and when you scroll down it is some persons butt painted orange with a jack-o-latern face! I know I am a bit off.............but I am thinking..........why didn't I think of that? (I am sure hubby would be up for a bit of butt paint!) WHO THINKS OF THAT! If you want to see it, send me your email and I can forward it to you too!

Anywho, back to school. Oh and Deb, MEA is a Minnesota teachers confrence when the kids get off. I am now addicted to free stuff from the web! (I only get the samples from the manufactures.......not the stupid ones that you have to fill out hundreds of questions and then complete the offer!) I have already gotten some shampoo and books! Whoooooooo hoooooooo, fun mail!

Have a super de duper week!
Jackie

2 Comments:

Blogger Clare said...

LOL I think I've seen that email before and it's really funny. I wonder if anyone does actually do that?

5:45 PM  
Blogger for_the_lonely said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE free samples! It's like a gift waiting for you in your mailbox! Sure beats the bills! LOL

Love ya,
Sarah

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home