What was she thinking????

Just a blog about my daily life, family, kids, cats. You never know what you might find!

10.09.2006

Moon and motivation

I thought the harvest moon looked so cool........so I took my camera outside and just kept trying new things. I am really happy with the way it turned out. (Do you see the face?)









Ok, now I can tell you the motivation behind getting all of that stuff done! I threw a suprise party for my hubby and wanted to get the stuff done before everyone came! Thank goodness for my mother in law (pita) and SIL Jona! They helped me so much............last minute cleaning, serving food, clean up.....you name it! I have some pictures to post later! It rained up until about an hour before the party, but was a pretty nice day!

So now you now my secret, although I am going to try and keep up with some of the hectic pace..........I am making my sister a quilt for her baby and planning a shower for next month. I really do like to keep busy, but that was a bit much!

Hope you all have a wonderful week! Hope to visit all of your blogs soon!

Love and Hugs,
Jackie Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

Aw Happy birthday to your hubby!! what a sweet gal you are do do all taht for him!!!
I love LOVE LOVEEEEEee the moon pic
Have a happy monday
Love
dianna

1:49 PM  
Blogger Dr. Deborah Serani said...

Great photo.

And I love your new template. It looks SOOOO familiar to me somehow.


~Deb

9:16 PM  
Blogger dixiedarling said...

The moon is nice. You have a great week as well.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Luv the photo..But I don't see that face?

4:46 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

That's a fab photo Jackie and I do kind of see a face at the top.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home