What was she thinking????

Just a blog about my daily life, family, kids, cats. You never know what you might find!

10.02.2006

All in a week!

Monday:
Stained the deck, got hit in the head with the ladder :o

Tuesday:
Stained the deck

Wednesday:
Taught Awana

Thursday:
My Golden Birthday.......Took Brie to gym class, Mary has no wedding cake for her Saturday wedding!, went to dinner.................went to walmart, bought cake supplies.........baked five cakes, crumb coated two!

Friday:
Baked five more cakes, went to cousins wedding (three hour drive each way!), celebrated my birthday with my parents and sister, came home at 11:00...........frosted and decorated all of the cakes (five total, two layers each)

Saturday:
Went to bed by 4:00...........got up at 6:00! I went to the church, set up the cake and what was left to set up in the hall! Helped the BEAUTIFUL bride get dressed! Here is where it gets even more "special"! THe two ring bearers wouldn't go down the isle........so I stepped in and had to walk them down (Thank goodness I went home for a shower!) I had a very fun day.......but was tired!

Sunday: Stained the front porch, painted shed trim, went to my in laws for a belated birthday (very fun!), fixed a couch.

Ok, I also taught Brie, kept up on the dishes and laundry, and drank a lot of caffine! All went pretty smooth...............and I just got done cleaning my carpets today!

J

7 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

I'm BEGGING for some ofyour motivation :)

1:58 PM  
Blogger Angelina said...

I'm tired just reading about it. Wow. I need your energy!!

6:44 PM  
Blogger Clare said...

Yikes Jackie you should be sleeping for days after all that yet you are still bouncing around. I want some of your energy.

5:33 PM  
Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

OMG Girlllllllll and OMGGGG where do you find time for all that? Sorry about your head bump :( Glad you got the rest stained without any boo boos.
Thats alot of cake, makes me wanna holler for hubby to make me some brownies LOL
Hang on!
LOL he said okay, gluten free ones of course @@
Love ya sugar plum
Dianna

5:06 PM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Wow, you are so busy. How nice of you to bake all those cakes!

Happy Belated Birthday!

4:12 PM  
Blogger for_the_lonely said...

I hope that your birthday was wonderful!!!

And man, you want to send some of that motivation my way? I seem so dang run down lately, that I am struggling for energy! LOL

Have a beautiful Sunday!

Love,
Sarah

11:25 AM  
Blogger Playground in my Mind said...

I am EXHAUSTED from just reading about your adventures! You been visiting Starbucks with Sarah?
:) Renee

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home