What was she thinking????

Just a blog about my daily life, family, kids, cats. You never know what you might find!

9.11.2006

Summer????? WHere did it go?

I feel like there was really no summer this year...spring and now fall! Ok, we did do a few fun thing, but all in all it just flew by to darn fast!

Brie is working on her math right now.......so I have a few min to blog. She does really good on math.......phonics is getting better for her. She got all of her spelling words right, so that is good. I still have to send a letter to the school distric to let them know that she is homeschooled, but I have until the 1st of October......so I think that I will send it in next week.

I get to be a leader at our church for kindergarden AWANA......I think that should be fun. (AWANA is a bible program, other than that I know nothing!)

I had a bridal shower for my friend Mary yesterday. It turned out to be a cold rainy day.........but I think that it was still ok. I made her cake........the first one I have done in a while. I will post some pics later.

Have a wonderful week,
J

5 Comments:

Blogger Playground in my Mind said...

I agree! Summer whooooshed by. Trees here have yellow leaves already...another nine months of winter...sigh...Renee

5:03 AM  
Blogger Clare said...

Hey congrats on becoming the leader at Church Jackie.

I agree summer has flown by :(.

5:40 PM  
Blogger A Flowered Purse said...

Summer did fly by, I can't believe its almost Halloween!
Good luck on homeschooling!!!!!
How sweet of you to have your friend a shower.
PS i went to awana when i was a little girl and i loved it!
Have a great weekend
Love
dianna

7:35 PM  
Blogger Dr. Deborah Serani said...

It always seems too fast that the weather goes from humid heat to a crisp chill.

9:55 PM  
Blogger for_the_lonely said...

The kiddies at the church daycare that I worked at LOVED AWANA! I think that you'd make an excellent Awana teacher! Best wishes!

Love,
Sarah

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home